Tuesday, May 26, 2015

All Good Things Must Come To An End

Wow, I can't believe the time has actually come. The only thing that flashes through my head right now is sitting at orientation on July 9th with alumni and students of the program saying "enjoy the ride, it'll go fast". Boy, it went so fast!

Here's a little recap of how graduation went made by Stephen Ellis in my cohort:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kph0gLW_S9Y

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend graduation due to scheduling conflicts. Prior to the semester starting, the original graduation date was May 16th, but about halfway through the fall, USF decided to start school a week later making graduation on May 22. One of my childhood gymnastics teammates got married in Houston, Texas on the 23rd, making me have to pick between the two events.

As much as I wanted to see everyone in California, I ultimately chose to go to Houston because I had already agreed to be there on her special day. But lucky for me, my awesome coworkers helped me celebrate graduation here in Florida! So many of my classmates sent me pictures and texts making me feel like I was there! I still can't believe it's over.

If you haven't kept up with this blog from July 2013, and you're looking for a graduate program involving sports, USF is the place to go. It's the best decision I ever made, hands down. Learning from the best and being surrounded by the best people in San Francisco was absolutely irreplaceable. I was feeling pretty nostalgic reminiscing on my time in California and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I couldn't be thankful to be graduating with my with this amazing job in baseball and get this career for this crazy ride I get to call my life. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and everyone at USF. I couldn't have done it without you!!







1 comment: